Monday, December 3, 2012

just a little throw back.



Well it's December and the temp reached to about 75 today here in TN.. Seems kind of crazy to think Christmas is right around the corner.

It got me thinking... Feels like beach/summer weather.. Christmas at the beach is always a thought.

Any reason for going to the beach is OHHHKAAY by me...

THEN came the thought of the last time I was at the beach.. Honeymoon in Jamaica! Then, I of course had to pull out all the cute pictures of that trip that was taken not too long ago.. Makes me sad and happy at the same time.

I never wanted that trip to end.. All you can eat, drink, sleep, swim, layout, and eat and eat some more is always a good thing. Not to mention being by your new hunk of a husband 24/7 for all week is kind of awesome.. I remember the week we both went back to work once we were home.. Ohh geez it was awful, all we did was cry.. Not because of work. But because we didn't have each others company throughout all of the day. Oh alright, I think I was the only one boo-hooing. Can you blame me? He was sad too (he said so in our 8,000 text messages the following week).. just goes to show you how that one special person can make you feel so right at home, anywhere you are.

John and I reached our 6 month mark on November 12. Doesn't seem real at all.


I love him like mad..

Enjoy a few of our Jamaica pics from the summer.












These Bob Marley Jrs. were the best.. They could play just about anything.  


he is tatted.. and i love it. STUD














i love us

so peaceful 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.