Friday, December 8, 2017

Franklin Christmas Lights Celebration



|December Festivities|




Hi everyone, Happy Friday to you all! It's a whopping 29 degrees out today. BRRR 
You can find us all bundled up inside, sipping on our hot drinks while jammin' to some jingle bells (Heidi's request)! Except my crazy husband, he's out hunting..Such a provider! 

I've had a very productive week, so today was a day to chill, but before that, I wanted to show you all the fun weekend we had this past Friday! I told y'all I'm getting caught up on all the fun Christmas posts! 

Last Friday we spent the evening downtown Franklin, TN for their annual festive Christmas lights celebration. My sweet sister in-law told us about it, and I'm so thankful she did. It was our first time, and I think we might make that apart of our sweet holiday traditions. It was a chilly night, but for me it set the mood for the beginning of a wonderful Christmas season! We had so much fun and everyone had the best time. 



Snow wasn't in the forecast, but you'd never know from my pictures (We might have to invest in a snow machine.) haha Oh..Tennessee winter problems!! 
I love snow when I can be bundled up at home with all my babies! 
I'm a little jealous seeing everyones snowy instagram pictures just south of us on this Friday! 





almost the whole crew, blurry but sweet.




Such a fun night! We woke up bright and early the next morning for Christmas pictures in Nashville. That post is to follow.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

XO, Brittany 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.