Wednesday, December 26, 2012

hope santa treated you oh so well..



Finally.. December 25th has come and passed! THANK YOUUU> 

Crazy wacko driving fools will go back to sleep for another year..

And just MAYBE next year I'll get my shopping done way before they wake back up.. 

I really do love Christmas...I promise! The meaning can get so twisted and REAL fast.. Even I get a little caught up myself through the hectic weeks leading up to the big 25th.. 


I hope and pray that everyone understands the symbol that CHRISTmas represents. 


And for the record, it's not even the gifts that cost $$$$ that are the remembered, but the memories we cherish with the loved ones we are surrounded by.



I hope you have a fabulous New Year as you welcome 2013!! 

-XO













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.