Friday, April 6, 2018

Heidi James + Turning Three

THREE years old, you guys!! All I keep doing is adding a two to that three and she'll be in school. I have got to stop doing that! 

It doesn't seem like it's been a whole three years since she completely changed our world. Yet, at the same time, I feel like I've known her for a hundred years. She is everything to me. Lovely, precious, loyal and kind. She sincerely cares for others. She is a little Mama to her brother and cousins. She wants everyone around her to be comfortable and happy. 
She loves chocolate and her Daddy. 
She loves Jesus, and often times reminds us to stop and pray before we rush into our day. 
She sings and she dances! Ya'll, she twirls as if know one is watching her. I absolutely love that about her. She is already so many characteristics that I wish I was.

She is a free spirit, but someone who loves home so much. She likes simple days, and appreciates all the little things in life. She likes checking the mail, and searching for flowers. She loves the sand, and asks for the beach almost every morning.
She has the best hugs, and will snuggle anytime of the day. She is our princess. Spoiled rotten to the core, and letting us know. She will be our little girl forever and ever.



















We love you little girl. 

Ballerina Heidi, we cannot wait to celebrate you this weekend, and everyday! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.