Tuesday, August 29, 2017

keeping cool

We are gearing up for our first beach vacation as a family of four. I'm getting so excited, planning for the big trip is keeping me on my toes.

 My sister-in-law and I were out and about on a HOT day in Nashville. We saw a mommy that had little mini fans attached to her stroller for her twin babies. She said she loved them and that they really did help with keeping them cool. We knew at that moment we HAD to get them! So what did we do?! Came home and hopped right on AMAZON! 

I purchased this fan for our double stroller. I just stuck to one for now because Heidi as of late wants to walk alongside the stroller. Ya know.. MISS INDEPENDENT!! I can't wait to try it out this weekend when our family comes to town. 

Meanwhile, I'm still prepping for vacation and getting all kinds of deals and steals on all things summer!! That's the one great thing about taking a beach trip late in the season. You get to score on all the last summer deals.


P.S. We almost have a little walker!!

We skimmed the isles over at our local nursery this weekend trying to pick out landscape. The babes were in heaven. I can definitely picture loving a family outing like that when I was a little girl. Between the flower bushes and the garden nomes, they were DIGGING it! 
Speaking of digging.. That's about all my hubby has done since we came home from the nursery! lol
We are definitely looking forward to a laid back weekend. 

XO Brittany 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.