Thursday, August 3, 2017

dressed in blue

Hi everyone, I hope your Thursday is going well. I've been hanging low lately. On Saturday I was 100% sure I was coming down with the flu. It turns out it was just a UTI. Thankfully. That wasn't fun AT all, but much better than the flu. I was put on an antibiotic to help, and I'm already feeling like a new woman. 

Every time I turn around my children are digging in the freezer, pulling out popsicles by the minute. It's getting hard to say no to them. I typically end up eating one with them, every single time! 

I realize almost everyone is super ready for fall. Which yeah, I love fall. But not until i get my beach trip in with all things sun, swim, and sand!! Then you can bring on all the Ugg boot, sweater, and legging wearing apparel. 

About our beach trip. My family is going to Rosemary Beach, FL for a week in September. It's going to be the best week. I've started a little bit of online shopping, so much easier than store shopping with dressing room chaos. No thanks!! 

I'll be sharing a few of my favorite beach pieces for the entire family through the month.  Mostly for my own anticipation. 
The beach is my happy place. 


My first awesome find would be these Steve Madden sandals for only 8 dollars. This was in store! The best deal. ever.
love them. 

blue everything.







Beach trip countdown is on, a little over five weeks!

xo Brittany 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.