Monday, September 25, 2017

rosemary beach // part 2

Part Two

Rosemary Beach / 30 A

To continue our beach trip, on Thursday my parents were so sweet and offered to watch the babies for an evening so John and I, plus my brother and sister-in-law could enjoy a little night out. We took them up on that offer almost immediately.





One of the cutest parts of the evening was being able to walk from our rental to the restaurant. I loved being so close to all the local shops and eats!
Rosemary Beach has a super cute European feel to it, the streets are covered in brick pavers, gas lanterns light up the sidewalks, and almost every corner we came to we witnessed the cutest little courtyards. We even had our dinner + date night in one.
Edward's fine dining was our top pick, and it didn't disappoint. Live music + fine food was one of my highlights of this vacation.. For sure!

I snapped this picture on our walk back home from dinner, is this not the prettiest thing you've ever seen? God is so good!





Onto the next beach day with the whole gang. Yes, we still like to goof off and play like we are 16 again!
We played a game of volleyball and the boys played a ton of skip-it and skim board (I think that's what it's called) and of course all the sand castles you can imagine!






A sweet afternoon nap with her Daddy!





How big is my little girl?! TOO big! 


Our last night out we decided on Seaside's famous food trucks that are lined up along the streets of 30a



We tried our best for a cousin pic, this was the outcome! Not too bad. I love those babies!! 

P.S. Our huge house for the week. This sucker had four levels. I think my sister in law counted 48 steps to the top level! 



We ventured back to the house to pack up for our trip back home to Tennessee! It's always so bittersweet leaving the beach, for me it's the most refreshing, recharged feeling in the world. Both physically, mentally & spiritually! 

 Saying goodbye to the ocean for the last time, I think Thomas felt free roaming the streets barefoot in only his diaper.
He was so happy! I loved witnessing my babies experience such a fun, beautiful new sight in this life.


 



So long, till next time!

xo Brittany

outfit details
red polka dot date night dress//H&M (not online)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.