Thursday, September 28, 2017

fall favorites | for the babies

Hey everyone, if you can't tell I'm so excited, and FINALLY ready for fall around here. Once our beach trip came to an end I was 100% ready. Like let me tell you how ready I was.. We had a seven hour drive home from Florida and I did way too much shopping the whole way back!! I'll be sharing a few favorites for the babes that have already arrived since then! 

We haven't had the chance to wear any of them yet because of this unusual heat we are still experiencing. Hopefully this weekend will be a little cooler.. We cannot wait to wear our new fall favorites. 

|for my boy|







|for my girl| 


corduroy dress | zara

Heidi has more fall gear than her brother, but a little corduroy dress for special occasions is always a good idea. I'm on the look out for some cute boots + tights for this winter.

Have a great Thursday!

xo Brittany





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.