Thursday, October 26, 2017

Lucky Ladd Farms | family fun day



Hi everyone, it's Thursday. We tackled another pumpkin patch with the family yesterday. The adults had just as much fun, and we spent hours doing all the bests of fall. Grain sack slides, swings, wagon rides, corn maze, the cutest farm animals & the best pumpkin patch food. ever. (I wish I would have captured the goodness of the chili cheese fries I had). We did it all with four babies, only three and under. Thankfully, my mom and sister were the greatest set of helping hands! It was a much needed day to be outside. Something about the crisp, cool air that just totally recharged my battery! The very much needed Momma battery.. 





peek-a-boo Heidi



The corn was a huge hit for all the kids. I'm considering a kiddie pool full of corn for the backyard! 
Would that be weird?


Mommy and me swings for the first time. 
or "Nonny and me swing" for today!
I love them!




he's looking so big, but still got those squishy baby cheeks


The ducks were definitely the highlight of Heidi's trip today! She even keeps asking for me to show her the video of them quacking at her. It's the cutest thing.. everrrr



I'm basically obsessed with a baby in boots of any kind + beanies + plaid!




My Momma was in heaven, farm + animals + grand babies


  
these two milkin' cows, I love that they have each other. It's so fun to watch little cousins make such sweet memories. 



Lucky Ladd family fun day was a huge hit. We will need to make it a yearly tradition, only adding more babies each year.. haha maybe?? 

xo, Brittany 







  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.