Wednesday, October 18, 2017

a sweet treat

Hi everyone it's already mid week again! This week has gone by quickly so far, (not mad about it at all). On Monday I called John on his way home to ask him to stop for milk. And let me tell you, my HUSBAND is by far the sweetest, he surprised us with milk and donuts. We were outside playing when he pulled in, so of course we had to have one right away, and there was no hiding those donuts. You could even smell them in his truck.. So there we were, at 4:30 pm eating donuts in the driveway on a Monday afternoon. Doesn't get much better than that. Plus to top it off, the babies bundled up in plaid kind of makes my heart melt.  

| Donuts make the perfect photo opp |









 the perfect little pockets that holds her paci safe.. Yes, still on the paci! Eek


|my everyday comfy outfit|
I'll explain why these are the greatest jeans for this Mom bod, and why they are only ones I will wear. That's for another post. :) I bought mine from a going out of business sale at Dillard's last year, you can find them a few places, but amazon prime takes the win for 2 day shipping!

|Heidi's outfit|

|little man| 
the jacket in the pictures is from a few seasons ago, I did link a few similar ones














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.