Wednesday, October 11, 2017

minis & pumpkins

Hi everyone, we're tackling our mid week duties around here today. The kids have picked out their second round of pumpkins this month, and I'm sure it will not be their last. 

Yesterday we took the babes to a local farm just down the road that has all the fall goodies, and not to mention THE cutest little goat kids. Heidi was in heaven with the goats and kind of forgot about the pumpkins for the time being. When we finally got back home she loved helping arrange the porch and trying sooo hard to stack the fancy stackable pumpkins neatly. Those poor pumpkins will probably have had it by the end of the season. haha. Meanwhile, we will just be blowing all our money on all the pretty pumpkins we can find, and I'm okay with that. 
The mini pumpkins get me.. E V E R Y T  I  M E ! !





Oh yea, I forgot to mention the barn cats that got all the love from the babes too..



you can never have too many, mini pumpkins!



Is it just me, or did Daddy put my shoes on the wrong feet? hmm..
oh well, she's still the cutest.

Have an awesome day y'all!

xo Brittany 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.